What clubs and organisations are operating within Scotia?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What clubs and organisations are operating within Scotia?

Post by LittleMissKim on Tue 19 May 2015 - 13:36

Hiya Principality of Scotia,

I would like to find out what clubs and organisations are operating within Scotia?

Also could I bring my dance group with me if I moved to Scotia when you have the ability to get it?

Thanks
LittleMissKim

LittleMissKim

Back to top Go down

Organisations

Post by PinkyPurple on Tue 19 May 2015 - 20:54

Hi LittleMissKim,

As far as I am aware there are none at present, but I know that their has been discussions about The Scotia Trust that will raise money for Scotia and assist and provide international development and crisis support and Scotia Youth, a charity working with young people and ensuring they get the best possible life chances.

Some have suggested the Prince Charles Foundation as a name for a charity but not been confirmed.

Both the charities that are being set up are being set up by the Prince of Scotia to support citizens and non citizens alike.

PinkyPurple

Back to top Go down

Re: What clubs and organisations are operating within Scotia?

Post by Admin on Wed 9 Sep 2015 - 14:40

The Principality of Scotia are currently building a register of Charities, Clubs and Organisations that will be allowed to operate within or on behalf of Scotia.

At the present time there are no registered charities, clubs or societies, however HSH Prince Charles II, The Prince of Scotia is currently being development;

1. Scotia Trust
A charity and organisation that will be instrumental in developing Scotia as an internationally recognised nation. The purpose of the Trust will be to set in motion the development of Scotia in a physical rather than internet base.

2. Scotia Youth
A charity that will work with the nations young people, building opportunities, aspirations and help develop young people to become great citizens.

3. Scotia Federation
An umbrella organisation that will be the registered body for charities, clubs and organisations and will ensure that we regular monitor those who register with us but also support and help develop the membership to help them become the maximum they can be.

If you want to register a Charity, Club or Organisation with us email us; info@principalityofscotia.org and we will send you a brief application form.

Last edited by Admin on Fri 15 Jan 2016 - 3:38; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-23

http://scotia.5forum.net

Back to top Go down

I love this

Post by Kerry-Ann Taylor on Sat 26 Sep 2015 - 22:26

Hiya, wow three charities that's amazing. I would very much like to use some of my 25 hours of National Voluntary Service on helping one of the charities grow and develop.

Kerry-Ann Taylor

Back to top Go down

Re: What clubs and organisations are operating within Scotia?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top